Friday, July 18, 2008

I love Sister Missionaries!

So, no big surprise. I love helping the Sister Missionaries. I have about 500 pictures to prove that they are all I hang out with. With that said I thought I would post a few pictures, mostly current ones from say around April till now and a few awesome videos. I guess my favorite would be the video of them singing at a District Meeting. I believe it was my birthday and they sang a song, and it was my last district meeting since I started my new job. So I will post it so you all can enjoy and see the amazing talents of them.





Sister Labass, Sister Hyrns, Sister Gundersen, and Sister Madsen!


Now these are the pictures we took before the meeting waiting on the silly Elders to show up so we could get inside the building. Seriously has to go down as the best birthday in history!




1 comment: