Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Thursday, November 13, 2008
1. Triaminic childrens nose spray. I owe this to my co-worker/friend Tessa who told me about it while I was sick, I couldn't breathe through my nose and I sounded horrible so she told me what helps her kid, and well I went and made the purchase. Well I was using it "as directed" until it was pointed out to me the other day that is says "only use for 3 days" WHOOPS it has been easily a WEEK. MY BAD! I love it, it makes me breathe so well.
2. checking my e-mail. So this one might seem odd to you all, but I am truely addicted, I can't go an hour with out logging in to my hotmail to see if anyone e-mailed me or if some one wrote on my wall on facebook (which I get notified through e-mail) it is HORRIBLE, I try to concentrate at work but the shear knowledge that someone MIGHT of e-mailed me drives me crazy.
3. facebook, blogger and other random websites that are a shear waste of constructive time. I spend way to many hours a day sitting at a computer (10 at work) then add another 1 to 3 while at home during the evening time. And then my days off and weekends are jammed packed full of it computerness. I just can't stand to sit here at work or at home and not check my blogger to see if anyone of my friends blogged or to see if someone beat me up on "Mob wars."
3. Mob wars on Facebook. Ugh so my friend invited me to play and well I have been ADDICTED since I first started. It is ridiculous, I do nothing but click the mouse and make "money" and then I beat people up and rob jewelry stores and do drug heist and all sorts of "hoodlum" acts as my mom calls it. She told me one night when I first started (20) days ago maybe that I was going to turn into some hoodlum and start running around and doing stuff I shouldn't be doing. It was a good little arguement we had but it turned out in a huge laughfest!
4. Gum. I LOVE orbit gum. I almost ALWAYS have a piece in my mouth, and if it is not Orbit I prefer watermelon gum. Ugh I just love all gum ever made, it makes me happy! And it gives me "jaw excercise!" and plus if I get the mint flavored it makes my breath smell good! So what can beat that?
5. Missionaries. I LOVE it and you all know it just as much as I do. I can't stand going one day with out seeing the Sisters or at least talking to them, and when I do go a day without em I seem to lose my mind and I tend to get a bit "bitter" it is ODD but what can I say. I love the work and I love the girls! (in a non-gay sort of way)
Okay that is the start of my list, I am sure I will add more to it later! Now that I just told on myself!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
the leaves fall slowly
vibrant, brilliant colors glow
bring in winter snow
I am doing this by memory so I hope that comes out right!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Sister Labass (California) Sister Rigby (Idaho) Sister Ayala (Guatemala) Sister Reynolds (Utah/Texas) Sister Pollock (Idaho) Sister Hyrns (Arizona) Sister Maludrik (Marshall Islands) Sister Montana (Mexico/Chicago)
Sunday, November 2, 2008
I love transfers most generally speaking. I get to see missionaries in bulk! What a delight! This time around was awesome because I got to see Sister Grange, whom served in Hays as a greenie oh about 18 months ago! She was on her way home this time around, so I got one last picture with her! I also got to meet Sister Schiess which was Sister Grange's companion in Derby. Among many of the missionaries was Elder Caviness, Mendoza, Reta, Vivas, Dodds, Sister Lott, Segi, and a few others! So, the transfer bus was running roughly an hour or so behind so there was a lot of down time where soccer, volleyball and chatting took place. And a few pictures!