Saturday, July 18, 2009

Baptism Time!

We arrived in Louisiana on Saturday late morning to finish watching the first session of General Conference. After the session was over came the change of clothes into the spiffy whites! I absolutely loved being their and seeing the family glow and get ready for their big step. We took tons of photos and had a great time, then started the service. The Spirit was so strong there and it gave me chills the whole time! I was privileged to be able to give the opening prayer, and to be honest I almost most cried and I got chocked up just being there. I will stop rambling and will post the pictures I hope everyone understands how much this did mean to me and how much I love this Gospel!


This is Jason and his family. L to R: Theresa, Alyssa, Katlynn, Jesse, Jared and Jason! (Katlynn decided to wait to get baptized till she felt it was right, which I admire for her doing that)


Okay so add in the two that did the dunking Jared and Zander Hutchinson (he was an Elder that started to teach my family down in Louisiana where he served his mission) then add in the current Sisters serving there, Sister Weichmann from Colorado and Sister Heaton from Utah!

To the right we have me and the ones getting baptized, I serioulsy thought this was the BEST day EVER! I love the way the Lord works!


No comments: