Sunday, September 28, 2008

Paintin!

I love to paint, I would have to say it one of my top 5 favorite things. I paint walls, faces, canvases, and well just about anything I feel needs a little something something. My good friends the Cheney's moved to Great Bend! Which I am pretty sure makes me the happiest person ever...so they needed some TLC for their new house, so Dedra invited myself and the missionaries over to help paint, and of course we were all on top of that in a heart beat, so on my day off we did a little painting! We painted the walls and well my hair and all sorts of other things! Here is the proof of the carnage!




What are you doing Dedra? Well, she is a beauty school dropout for sure!

Eww don't lick the paint...SICK



The true feelings right there!


Well, there you have it, video and photos of the sweet painting action, what sucks is I failed to take pictures of the havoc that was reeked on our clothing. My shirt got a nice coat of brown so I could blend in to the wall, Brother Cheney's butt crack got a nice coat of brown also. Then after Dedra put the first stroke of blue in my hair I dipped my hand in brown paint and smacked her in the behind and left my mark forever. It was a great day in the long run, and I left very tired/sore, plus I woke up the next morning barely able to walk, but all is good!


1 comment:

Dedra said...

Thanks for your help Jess, it was good times for sure. We should have kept the door that way!