Friday, September 5, 2008

Sunflowers!

Sister Madsen has been bugging me since day one of her arrival in Great Bend to find a sunflower field. Well, I had to inform her that they were not in season and that she just had to hold her horses, so she was impatiently waiting to find a field. Well last week we went to Hays and drove past a sunflower field so on our way home I stopped and we had a little photo shoot in the field. It was awesome! I truely love the girls, they are amazing and make me laugh. I hope you all enjoy the pictures!




2 comments:

Jeff and Heather said...

how incredibly fun!!! i'm jealous!!! :)

Heather said...

Hey Jessica - I am SO glad you sent my mom the link to your blog. I love seeing the pictures of my sister (Sister Madsen). Thank you so much for taking such good care of her. Love, Heather (Sister Madsen's oldest sister)