Saturday, December 27, 2008

Brakes

Well, my front brakes were close to going out completely. So, I told my brother and he told me if you buy the supplies I will change them out for you. So of course it is a lot cheaper to do that so I took him up on that offer! We went to the Cheney's (Thanks Ken & Dedra for letting us use your garage that night) and used their garage and got the job done. I was Thankful for the garage to use and most of all even though my brakes were giving him troubles he only cursed once. Which if you know my brother that is a MIRACLE!

Needless to say I went picture happy so I could blog about it! And I am just now getting to it.

*shameless plug* If you EVER need car work done and don't want to pay a mechanic outrages prices, my brother is very very handy with cars, and has changed my brakes and will soon be changing my oil, so just let me know if you need anything done.**






No comments: