Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve Tradition

My family and I have ALWAYS gone to what the Catholics call Midnight mass. Well you guessed it, it is at MIDNIGHT on Christmas Eve which turns into Christmas of course. It is a gorgeous mass and the choir is full stock and just rocks the house with some amazing voices. Well, when I changed churches my sister Laura made me promise not to ruin the tradition, so for the last 5 years I have been going to mass with them just to keep that alive. Well, the new priest in Great Bend has decided that it needed to rotate between the two churches here in town and well none of them are actually at midnight anymore. Way to ruin things new priest.

Needless to say, since my family was all dressed up and looking good, and plus since I hopefully will be on a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints by next christmas then I really wanted a family photo, the closest we got was the 2 Sisters and myself. So I hope you all enjoy seeing my family and what not!
My Dad Mike and Mother Yvonne


Sisters Forever! Christa, Laura, and Myself

Christa and her husband Kyle!