Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Blue Goose Cantina

This is my sisters favorite hangout, so of course when she found out we were coming to see her on a Friday she automatically assumed we would want to go hang out with her at her favorite hangout!

So I wasn't sure what to expect, she just kept saying The Blue Goose but NEVER told me what it was. In the car we got and we started going through some random Dallas streets then pulled up and she was like there it is...so I stared to think OH GREAT it is a bar and all I am going to see is drunk people. I was fooled, yes it is a bar and yes my sister/mom did get a drink and I was offered more then once but told them no of course....but the food was awesome and I did enjoy my "virgin" daiquiri.

<----There is the daiquiri, it was amazing.

Over there is the meal I ordered, it was a lot of food and was very awesome! ---->


Did I tell you just how often my sister goes? Well it is atleast once a week if not more and EVER waitress/waitor knew her, well okay so not every one b/c the guy who was waiting on us was new and my sister pinned him down and was like I am a regular and I don't know you, you must be new, and he was amazed...oh and the drink she gets, they named it the "laurita" so if you ever want a Dos Eqous at the Blue Goose in Dallas call it the Laurita and you will get it! It was awesome, I loved it thought, such a good atmosphere...

No comments: