Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dallas

This actually happened the first weekend of April but what can I say? I have a sister that lives in Dallas, and since we (my mom and myself) were going to Louisiana and was going to be 3 hours from her, we decided last minute to go through Dallas and spend the night then head to Louisiana Saturday morning, so this is my journey from our house to Dallas!

So, this is my dash, it is dusty but so goes life. I had an awesome video but it got deleted on accident...anywho I had hit Denton, TX which is about 30-45 mins from Dallas and this was how fast I was driving on the 4 lane highway, it was AWESOME..and well also sad b/c it was 3 in the afternoon so no rush hour should be going on...


So to the right ----> I thought it was funny that almost every corner that was "fancy" had these 3 flags...Texas is very prideful, which is good to an extent....
Where is Waldo? I found him in Dallas, Texas..that is right, he is not a real person, he is a black and white magnet that floats around the world...I know I was shocked too, so shocked I took a picture while stopped a stop light....smart I know!


My sister, mom, and myself went to the mall so we can miss rush hour traffic and so forth and this sign is the first thing I saw before entering the mall. I thought it was GREAT and laughed hard, but my sister thought me pulling out my camera was a bit much, she was like you look like a "tourist" which in a way I was...so ha!


AHHHHH! I LOVE skylines, I am a city girl at heart and no one can convince me otherwise. I LOVE LOVE LOVE going to the city and driving in the has never bugged me either. So I was taking pictures while driving, my sister happens to live downtown Dallas so I could see a lot of this from the front parking lot of her apartment complex! I again LOVED it!


I was amazed at my sisters apartment complex, it looked like a piece of crap from the outside/parking area but once we actually entered where the doors to the apartments are I was in awe. I wish I had my swim suit b/c the pool was awesome looking, and it had palm trees and it was just awesome. Oh and the inside of her apartment was the bomb digity too, very swanky and high class looking..also a surprise.

No comments: