Tuesday, May 5, 2009

On the road to Louisiana

Saturday morning we woke up and got ready and hit the highway, a nice scenic 3 hour drive in which we crossed the state line from Texas to Louisiana. I must tell you it is GORGEOUS in that neck of the woods and I would live there in a heartbeat...again I take pictures while driving, my mom wasn't to happy I was doing so but she had no control over it!







So this picture is me cheesing hardcore with an ice cream bar, the story goes like this. My best friend Helen and family is from Texas. The first time I went down to her house they made me indulge in Blue Bell ice cream. They informed me it is the "best" ice cream ever and I would never want to eat anything else but it. So well now everytime I go to Texas I get Blue Bell ice cream. And so since my mom had to use the potty we pulled over and they had a thing of blue bell so we indulged ourselves in some...it was AWESOME! I shouldn't have done it do to my bodies revolt against all dairy lately..but it was still YUMMY in my tummy!


So, we made it to our destination, okay so it wasn't our specific destination but you get my drift, it was a tiny sign and I was able to capture it as I drove by at 75 mph ....

3 comments:

Dedra said...

are you in Louisiana AGAIN or is this from your brother's baptism?

Jessie Mae said...

Dedra if you read the Dallas post you will see I am just behind in posting like normal. I like to run things about a MONTH after they happen! haha! sorry for the confusion

Dedra said...

sorry...I actually missed the posts below the Louisiana until I went to my google reaser and it showed me. I'm a little slow sometimes too..