Saturday, April 11, 2009

Oklahoma City Temple

I am playing catch up again on the blog, last weekend I was out of town and so I didn't have time to do any updating to anything....On March 21 or so I went with the Great Bend Ward to Oklahoma City to visit the Temple. I was one of the "youth" and participated in the baptisms! I have a blast doing that, I could seriously do that everyday for the rest of my life! I went down with the Hudson's and we had a good time, it was a very long day but so worth it!

It was a cloudy day, kind of gloomy at times, but by the time we were done with the baptismal session the sun was shinning!



This is the Angel Moroni! He always faces East on the Temples due to the Second Coming going to be in the East. He is blowing the trumpet for all to hear!















As you can see in this picture, that is all of the youth that went with us. The Enfield children Jessica and Logan, then Curtis children Justin and Deiah.

No comments: