Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wrestling

My little buddy Bryce is a wrestler, and I love that kid so I started going to a few of his tournaments out of town on Saturdays back in February. I am not sure if I was his good luck charm or what, but every tournament I went too he got 1st place, and the tournaments I didn't attend he would get 3rd or worse. He is only 7 and he is in the heavy-weight division weighing just under 135. He is awesome and I love him to death. Here are just a few pictures of the events! Sorry so late!


This is Bryce and I waiting for one of his matches to roll around. We had some fun with the camera!


Then we got Alejo and Bryce and I...




Here are the two boys, I love them to death! Never a dull moment!



Alejo always got sucked into being Bryce's practice buddy, poor Alejo.

This has to be one of my favorite pictures that I have ever taken. Alex is here coaching his youngest son. It shows the last name and just shows the dedication of the family to wrestling. Love it!

It is blurry, but Bryce getting ready to wrestle a kid! I do believe he won this one too!

Bryce kicking some major butt! He had this kid scramblign the whole time. Oh and this is a kid he had never beat before, but guess what...he did this day!

This was Bryce's champion bracket he won at McPherson! He had to beat a kid he had never been able to beat before, it was awesome to watch!

Proud Papa here! Alex with his son, whom just won 1st place at McPherson!

This is Bryce at his Pratt tournament, and yet again he won first place! Go Bryce!


Bryce and his Papa Alex after he won the tournament in his weight division on Pratt!

No comments: