Thursday, April 23, 2009

**Warning**

If you have a weak stomach you should probably stop reading and not go any further, especially do not look at the picture that I have posted..













Okay so now the story....I was asked to be on my employers softball team this summer. Last night was my first practice, and well from day one my parental units were like "you are going to get hurt, I don't think this is a good idea" I told them I would be just fine and not to worry. Well I went to practice and half the team showed up and I am the "pitcher" for the summer supposedly and so well after doing some batting they put me at the pitcher mound to get my groove going...and well about 45 mins into the practice a ground ball was about 20 feet from me and well I went running after it. I bent over to scoop it up and well I guess I am top heavy or something but I ended up tucking and rolling and well my end result is below....enjoy!

Oh and this really freaking hurts, I had to dig the gravel out of my leg..oh and I also bummed up my elbow but it is totally okay, just a few minor scrapes..but my leg is swollen and it burns like hello and so I am glad I have like dress like slacks for work..it hurts just to have anything contact it....so I hope you enjoyed the little story....my co-workers loved it...

1 comment:

Dedra said...

That'll leave a mark! Sorry it hurts.