Sunday, April 19, 2009

Zone Conference again...

Okay so this happened like the first week of March, and I only took like 3 pictures...just didn't have time or didn't take the time to take more pictures. Had I known it would be my last Zone Conference then I would of done so. I now work 8-5 again and so I won't be able to attend any more meetings or transfers with the missionaries. But so goes life I guess...

This is Sister Unsicker and myself...we were wearing like the same outfit well atleast the same color! So we took a "gansta" picture due to our collars being popped!













So this is Sister Fife and Sister Lott, they are currently in Hutchinson and I love them both a lot!

2 comments:

Kate said...

That is awesome that you have sister missionaries where you are! We used to have them here and I would go on splits with them all the time. (they keep those crazy elders in line!) heh heh.

ENG said...

OMG, that is Sister LYNDEE Unsicker??? She served in our Institute at our ward in Manhattan, KS! Is she still serving where you are now? She was so wonderful to have around, I wish Sister Unsicker was still here all the way to her mission completion.

I hope to be in contact with her again, through Facebook, whenever she finishes her mission. (When does she finish?)