Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Urgh

Just as I have been doing so well this week going and working out before work and even last night I went again, that made 2 trips to the gym in one day. I am feeling on top of the World and knowing that the weight I need to lose to serve a full time mission for my church is going to melt away soon and plus I am gonna get ripped again! This morning I got up and went to the gym before work and went home to get ready for work by grabbing my laptop to have some tunes to sing to while showering (yes I sing in the shower and quite loudly too!) and well my computer had a boot error. For you non-computer people that means my computer CRASHED and hardcore too, which I don't understand b/c it worked just fine last night at 1030 when i went to bed. I am so frustrated but it is Thanksgiving week so I am going to be thankful that I even have the computer and that it worked this long, but you best be betting that i am going to make a trip to Radio Shack and see if they can get it fixed for me.....or else I am going to be really upset that I am out a laptop and all my awesome pictures/videos...UGH....so goes life though!

2 comments:

Jeff and Heather said...

that is the 2nd time today that i heard that happened to someone!!!

Dedra said...

I'm sorry Jess! That really stinks.