Sunday, November 2, 2008

How much stuff can you fit...

in your trunk?

This is a very valid question to ask especially when it comes to transfers. The tranfers I speak of are the ever so wonderful missionary transfers. They are only wonderful when and if you don't like the missionary getting transfered, which this time I was very upset as you all know. But what is awesome was I woke up very happy on thursday, and I realized that my drama about having Sister Madsen leave was not that bad. I was actually very and may I say VERY blessed to of even met her. She was not even supposed to come to Great Bend and for her to be here for 6 months was awesome! Anywho, on top of Sister Madsen moving, so was Sister Gundersen whom was serving in Hays, America! So, on Wednesday Sister Madsen gave me this puppy look and was like the Hays sisters can't find a ride so can you take them too.

Two missionaries worth of stuff does NOT fit in a Mazda 6 trunk to just make it a shorter story. Here is the picture evidence of it!


No comments: