Thursday, November 13, 2008

Addictions

So, I am sitting here at work pondering life and what not and well I have come to the realization that I have a few really odd addictions and I am going to tell you all!

1. Triaminic childrens nose spray. I owe this to my co-worker/friend Tessa who told me about it while I was sick, I couldn't breathe through my nose and I sounded horrible so she told me what helps her kid, and well I went and made the purchase. Well I was using it "as directed" until it was pointed out to me the other day that is says "only use for 3 days" WHOOPS it has been easily a WEEK. MY BAD! I love it, it makes me breathe so well.

2. checking my e-mail. So this one might seem odd to you all, but I am truely addicted, I can't go an hour with out logging in to my hotmail to see if anyone e-mailed me or if some one wrote on my wall on facebook (which I get notified through e-mail) it is HORRIBLE, I try to concentrate at work but the shear knowledge that someone MIGHT of e-mailed me drives me crazy.

3. facebook, blogger and other random websites that are a shear waste of constructive time. I spend way to many hours a day sitting at a computer (10 at work) then add another 1 to 3 while at home during the evening time. And then my days off and weekends are jammed packed full of it computerness. I just can't stand to sit here at work or at home and not check my blogger to see if anyone of my friends blogged or to see if someone beat me up on "Mob wars."

3. Mob wars on Facebook. Ugh so my friend invited me to play and well I have been ADDICTED since I first started. It is ridiculous, I do nothing but click the mouse and make "money" and then I beat people up and rob jewelry stores and do drug heist and all sorts of "hoodlum" acts as my mom calls it. She told me one night when I first started (20) days ago maybe that I was going to turn into some hoodlum and start running around and doing stuff I shouldn't be doing. It was a good little arguement we had but it turned out in a huge laughfest!

4. Gum. I LOVE orbit gum. I almost ALWAYS have a piece in my mouth, and if it is not Orbit I prefer watermelon gum. Ugh I just love all gum ever made, it makes me happy! And it gives me "jaw excercise!" and plus if I get the mint flavored it makes my breath smell good! So what can beat that?

5. Missionaries. I LOVE it and you all know it just as much as I do. I can't stand going one day with out seeing the Sisters or at least talking to them, and when I do go a day without em I seem to lose my mind and I tend to get a bit "bitter" it is ODD but what can I say. I love the work and I love the girls! (in a non-gay sort of way)

Okay that is the start of my list, I am sure I will add more to it later! Now that I just told on myself!

1 comment:

Stacey Fam said...

Your hair is so cute! It's so fun to see some missionaries I recognize- Sister Maludrik! Tell her hello! How is good ol Great Bend?? You are too funny!