Sunday, November 9, 2008

Picnic

I didn't take many photos, but today (November 9, 2008) was Stake Conference and well I took the Sisters and we drove to Salina and got to see a bunch of awesome members and to see the other Sister Missionaries from the Zone so we took a picture ( see attached) and then we had a picnic afterwards and I took a couple of photos, I didn't take many on my camera but needless to say we had an amazing time and I left feeling loved and uplifted!


Sister Labass (California) Sister Rigby (Idaho) Sister Ayala (Guatemala) Sister Reynolds (Utah/Texas) Sister Pollock (Idaho) Sister Hyrns (Arizona) Sister Maludrik (Marshall Islands) Sister Montana (Mexico/Chicago)


Sister Rigby is Number 1! Whoop for Idaho!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Do you have Maludrik's info? She's not on fb and I have an old letter that never got to her. Let me know, thanks.
Sister Robbins DeAlba