Friday, October 31, 2008

Larned time...

I went with the Sisters to Larned on Sunday and we did some tracting and had a few laughs. We found the newest "most ghetto" planter. It was a toilet, Hna Madsen and I thought we found it last week when we saw old tires inverted and used as planters, until we saw the toilet! It was AWESOME! Then we found a tree overtaking the sidewalk, so Hna Madsen started climbing on it...and took some photos! It was honestly one of the best days I have had out doing the work. It was a good last memory together!







So, this has nothing to do with Larned. Last Saturday the girls came over to help me clean off the table so I could cook dinner for them all the following evening. Well, when we got home my mom and dad had already done it! So I put on my awesome Ninja mask and surprised the girls, and of course they wanted a picture of it!


This photo, goes a little like this I work at BMI, and we have a secret pal program and well my secret pal hooked me up with a Halloween present that consisted of candy and a Elvis Presley mask, so I knew I had to go get the girls in Hoisington to take them to a supper appointment, and so I decided to put it on while I pulled up to get them in downtown Hoisington, they laughed so hard. It was awesome! So they grabbed my camera and took a picture....

No comments: