Friday, February 13, 2009

Exchanges

I am once again behind in posting and I am not in chronological order at all, so forgive me for that. But a few weeks ago in the last transfer with Sister Wells and Hermana LaBass we had a lot of down time due to Sister Wells being sick and not being able to leave the house in the bitter cold weather. So after I got off work at 7 P.M each night I would go over and we would entertain each other, and well finally after 1.5 weeks of this and a missed district meeting (very rare for missionaries to miss this, especially when the President of the mission is going to be there) and so the Sisters in Hays got it approved to come down and help do some work in Great Bend and well one night I cooked grilled cheese for them all and we had a little picnic in the apartment and had some fun with it!

The bread that we purchased was a bit awkward and was squished on one side and we determined it looked like a bunny rabbit so we had even more fun with it! I hope you enjoy the little video and the pictures of the awesome night!


See the bunny?

The final product!

The Picnic, from l to r: Sister Martin (Hays) Sister Reynolds (Hays) and Sister LaBass!

Sister LaBass can never do a serious picture, okay so that was an exaggeration, but it took us like 10 shots to get a good picture of the 3 of us.....

Here you go, Sister LaBass, Sister Reynolds and myself...the 3 Amigas!

No comments: