Monday, February 9, 2009

Transfers....

So I am way behind on posting on this thing i call a "blog"...I will admit I suck at this type of thing, but we have had 2 transfers that I haven't posted about, well at least i don't think I have...so her are the photos that I really like and what not!

This was the whole gang that was at transfers this time around. We lost a lot of amzing Elders/Sisters to different Zone's...

Sister Hyrns and Sister LaBass. It was Sister LaBass's 9 month mark so hince the "stomach" picture! Oh and Hyrns was her "Mother" (a.k.a she trained her as a greenie)

Me, Sister Hyrns, and Sister Favikiowana (sp?)

Sister LaBass, Sister Hyrns, and myself



Sister Wells and myself....

Sister Freitas, Sister Hyrns, and Sister Gundersen!

Sister Reynolds and myself!

Elder Eckern and Sister LaBass!

No comments: