Monday, February 9, 2009

Goals

Well, I have decided as of this morning that I have some goals I want to try to obtain by the end of this month. Some may laugh because they are pretty out there, but I know they are obtainable!

1. Drop the remaining weight to qualify for a full time LDS mission. Which in the long run means I have to lose another 15-20 lbs. I have already dropped about 25 to get to this point. I want to lose it by the end of February. I told my mom this goal this morning and she laughed and seems to think I should only try to lose 9 lbs to start out with. I am not going to use diet pills or any of the sort, just healthy eating and exercise to accomplish this!

2. Become more devoted to my daily scripture study and prayers.

3. Actually prepare my lessons fully before Saturday evening's and just have to do a review on Saturday then do all of the whole lesson.

4. Start the work on my dental/health portion of my papers (even though I have not yet officially started the mission paper work. I know what needs to be done, so I want to start it to be ahead of the game on the health portion, like getting my shots and all of that good stuff)

Well, there they are. I hope I can get this stuff started and can actually keep the weight loss rolling and get the weight off so that will not be an issue for later down the road when I actually get to start the papers. I know it is obtainable and I know I can do it. All I need from my friends/family is encouragement, don't laugh at me and think it is impossible just help me to remain steadfast and what not!

No comments: