Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's Official

I have started my paperwork to become a full-time Sister Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!

I am so stinking stoked about this. I want to Thank my Bishop for putting up with me and for letting me even get to this stage of life.

Also I want to send huge Thank You's to everyone who has played a role in me becoming a Latter-day Saint and has supported me through thick and thin and dealt with my not so whoopy attitude and has also see my triumph and become a young lady who is ready to put in 18 months for the Lord. I love each and everyone of you and I am forever indebted to you for all you have done for me!

Now the next step is to get the money figured out and I am as good as gone....Oh happy day!

1 comment:

April said...

Yay!!! Congrats, that's AWESOME! I joined the church because of a few awesome sister missionaries, so I am living proof that all the hard work is worth it. My life is a complete 180 from where it was before...I don't know where I would be without the gospel. Good luck!