Friday, February 13, 2009

meatloaf and mashed potatoes

Wow, so I just realized I never posted these photos. So a few weeks ago (again with Sister Wells/LaBass here in Great Bend still) I signed up to cook them supper and they requested just as the title suggested homemade meatloaf and mashed potatoes. So that is what they got after me asking them like a billion times if they were certain that is what they wanted. So off to Wal-Mart I went to round up all the supplies. And yes to all of you out there I did the cooking by myself with minimal assistance from my parents! I am becoming quite the chef these past few months!

So after the girls ate we took some photos b/c well face it we weren't about to go outside in the bitter cold b/c that would of made Sister Well's worse so we played with the left over mashed potatoes! I had a blast!



Sister LaBass thinking she ate entirely too much meatloaf!

Sister Wells thinking she also ate to much, but she doesn't look as stuffed as LaFish..er LaBass!
Mashed potatoe snow man, that was my creation! Woot!

Sister LaBass working on her masterpiece. It turned out well in the end...see below!

Can you figure it out? If not it is a mashed potatoe lady with crazy awesome hair! Sister LaBass did this..she is awesome!

No comments: