Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Holy Cow

So have you ever just wanted something so bad, that when you actually are going to get it you freak out?

Well, for 2 years I have been trying to get on a full-time mission for the church. I just haven't been able to afford it or I get side tracked with a male figure or school draws me back in. Well folks, it is going to happen. The stake president is coming to my ward this Sunday and my Bishop is going to get me the log-in and I will officially start my paperwork this Sunday. It seems to surreal. I will finally accomplish my biggest goal and I am so stoked but yet I stress. I still do not have my debt paid off, and to be honest I am not even close but I know Faith preceeds all Miracles so I know it will all fall into place. I am just so excited and ready and i can't believe this will actually happen this Sunday.

No comments: