Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bowling!

Well, this happened last week but well I just now have time to get these pictures/videos posted. I took the Missionaries from Hays/Great Bend bowling before we left for Zone Conference in Wichita. It was a stinking blast. I love bowling and I love the Sisters so of course we had a few laughs!


Above: Sister Ayala (Guatemala) and Sister Madsen (California) singing Sponge Bob Square Pants theme song in Spanish. Sister Ayala loves that back home!


Sister Higbee (Nevada) whom serves in Hays right now doing a little Moon Walk for us!


Sister Madsen (California) went bowling with me a couple months ago on a P-day and well she was doing awesome and I hadn't hit my mark yet, so well after a strike I shot her this look, and I guess she grabbed my camera and made this video. I used to have a really bad temper but I am so much better now! Funny stuff indeed!

No comments: