Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sometimes I wonder....

Why good people die and the bad people taking our tax dollars get to live on knowing they will never get out of prison.

The reason I am questioning this is because one of my teachers from High School passes away Monday from double pneumonia. It was sudden and there was really no warning, at the age of 45 with 2 children to finish raising. Just hard for me to wrap my brain around. I know about the plan of salvation and where she will be now but I still wonder why. Why? Anyone have any idea? Mrs. Poland was an amazing teacher, she touched my life for sure, I mean she hasn't taught at GBHS since my junior year which was 6 years ago and she still remembered me when she saw me out and about the town. Now she was the principal of Claflin High school and leaves at last 300 kids with out their leader which they have depeneded on for 6 years. Just a sad story, tomorrow I will go to her funeral since it happens to be my day off, and well I just hope she is alright up there in the Spirit World being taught by the missionaries.

But here is to you Mrs. Poland and to your awesome ways. Thanks for being a dedicated teacher to really touched my life in the short time you were my teacher. I love you and will miss seing your smiling face.

No comments: