Saturday, August 2, 2008

Ether 12

Ever have the most spirtual high then hit the biggest low? Well, I have those all the time and this last weekend was not an exception.

I was really dreading reading scriptures and saying my nightly prayers on Sunday night so I passed it by, but Monday night I was doing a lot better thanks to the help of MommaMadsen and Natalie Gurr. So I picked up my scriptures and started reading where I left off which happened to be Ether 12. I must tell you that both Gurr and MommaMadsen told me it came down to faith. I have heard that before, I mean everytime I get upset about something someone always says where is your faith. We learn line by line precept by precept and well here is what Ether 12 says (I am posting al ink to the actual chapter...so check it out)

http://scriptures.lds.org/en/ether/12

I truely love my Heavenly Father. I love how he uses the Holy Ghost to guide us and our feelings. I was in the dumps but the scriptures always knows how to pick me up. I don't think it was a coincidence that I was reading in Ether this past week. Now I know a fair amount of you out there are not LDS and have no interest in it, but please take the time to read that chapter, I guarantee and promise that you will learn from it and its principles are correct.

No comments: