Saturday, August 2, 2008

Mission Moocher!

I was called a Mission Moocher today. It was a joke but in all honesty I think that is about correct. I love being with the Sisters/Elders. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love every second of the time I get to spend with them.

Thinking back on it, I think I can say I am a Mission Moocher, I haven't yet been able to afford to go on my own so I just soak up the experiences from the girls that have served in Great Bend since I joined the church 4 years ago. I mooch off of their spirtual highs, and I mooch of their trials and their learning points.

When I actually can afford to go on a mission I will have pretty close to all the expierence one could probably need in a lifetime!

So from this moment on, I will be known as the Mission Moocher, and I am darn proud of it too! Wouldn't trade for nothing! It has taught me a lot and helped me to know that I belong on a mission myself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jessica,
I love your new "nick name", you
Mission Moocher. I'm excited you have decided to go on a mission. I know you'll do a great job. I think of you and know your destined for goodness.