Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Cheney's

I love this family....they recently moved to Great Bend from Larned (which they lived in WA before that) and well I go to church with them, but I must say I am uber happy they live in GB now! I have gone over and enjoyed dinner and some good laughs with them in the oh week or so they have lived here! They have some animals they recently got so I took some photos and then we took some awesome video's for FHE one night...so here you go!

Matthew doing his thing!


Nichole doing her thing to "Dancing Queen", funny thing is we didn't finish shooting b/c right at the end you see a bit of a shadow coming in, and well it was their puppy Animal coming in to lay on the blanket, well he caused it to fall ruining the whole concept...good stuff right there!


All I have to say is "Silence, I KILL YOU...."

No comments: