Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Random Signs...

I love randomness, it is my life! Well, while with the girls at Rush Center a couple weeks ago, I pull up to the gas station and it said "Self Service" then below that it said "Gasohol". Well me being the clever person I can often be I said "I can self serve myself gas anytime, but eating beans and cheese!" I know funny right? Or not so much but at the time it was so I took a picture of the really old sign!


Now for the explaination of this awesome sign! I was with the girls out knocking some doors and contacting a referral I had given them, and then I saw this on a trailer. Now the awesome part is most of you know my last name is indeed "Zink" and so I got really uber excited and just had to have a picture! Someone related to me or maybe not had made a business and it holds our name. WOOHOO!

No comments: