Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What a "Tripp"

I went with the girls last week on my day off to Hoisington and then to Claflin, and the last stop was Lorraine to go see Brother Tripp and Sister Hoddy. They are this awesome married couple that moved into our ward and made it very energetic. One main reason for me to go out there was so I could fix their computer, it had a malfunction and they learned that I was computer savy, so they invited me out, and of course the Missionaries too, which in turn we invited both Carbajal families out for dinner and a lesson. We had a very very good time like always. I mean who can go to a school house with a full basketball court and trampoline not have fun? Well, we did, I talked Sister Madsen onto the trampoline, which we shot a video of it and so I will post that! Then we took a group shot before we all left, I was the photographer so don't look for me. Oh oh oh and in the tour of the schoolhouse for Sister Ayala we found some wicked sweet glasses of Sister Hoddy's and so they took a picture with them on! Enjoy!





No comments: