Friday, October 3, 2008

Chins...

"I have an idea...all I need is 2 blankets, black eyeliner, and missionary approved music and your camera." That is how the phone call went on Monday, you see me and the girls were going to play some sports on their P-day since I was off, well turns out time ran out and we were tired or they were so I got this call and that was what Sister Madsen told me. So I said you have all that at your place and my camera is in my back pocket, so off to their apartment I went. And it didn't take much persuading on their part to get me to participate, I didn't want to but well here you go. This is rather fun to do and I think I will do it often if the mood is right!










1 comment:

Jeff and Heather said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i know what we will be doing on our next rainy saturday........ :)