Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sad Day...

Well, I was having like the best day on Earth yesterday, work went extremely well, got my 90 day eval and was given a raise finally! Just was having a good day for once, and then I went to Hoisington after work to pick up the Sister Missioanries and take them to an investigators house for supper. That went well too. Then as we were on the way home, Sister Madsen showed me the phone and was like look who we missed a call from today. It said "President VanKomen" for you non-LDS people out there and some of you LDS that still don't know he is the Missouri Independence Mission President, and well Transfers are tomorrow, and well usually when he calls it means someone is training. So I got excited and thought WOOHOO Sis. Madsen is training a new one and is staying, and she goes "nope" I am getting transferred to Liberty Jail to be the Leader there. I lost it, I cried the whole way home, what an awkward ride, but seriously I just hate that I get a good friend and really start to get to know a person and let her know who I really am and she gets pulled. It happens everytime, but this time is different. So I went from the best day ever to the worst night I could think of. The ease was lifted a bit when I found out Sister Labass is coming to Great Bend, but still, my heart hurts. It sucks.

So, I had to get this out to someone, and this was the only way I could think to do it, my Mom just doesn't understand nor anyone in my family, so anyone who reads this is subject to this. Sorry.

3 comments:

Dedra said...

Jess,

I am really sad too! TONGIHT at the church, bring you camara though, because we are going to document our last evening together!

ttfn
Dedra

Dedra said...

*TONIGHT sorry for my typos. It is because I am so awesome.

Jeff and Heather said...

:(

i hear your hurt, and i know if i had had the opportunity to meet her, i would probably feel the same. you have said so many wonderful things... i guess maybe this just means an opportunity for more road trips??

thinking of you,
us