Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Exchange Switch-off

Well, the previous blog explains why we went to Rush Center (a town with a 4 way stop and 1 bar, 1 liqour store, and only 1 running gas station, that is never actually "staffed") So we stopped and switched back with the girls from Hays! And well we had a surprise lunch in my trunk of a roasted chicken, rolls, grapes and cookies. Here is the end result, a bunch of laughs and a few great memories!

We needed plates of course, so we found these really rather awesome Arthur and Friends plates, and well there were 4 designs so naturally I stood behind the scenes and took the pictures!


Now you see them! This was what they really looked like behind those awesome plates!

Getting the chicken cut in the trunk, I am so glad the juice didn't get in my trunk!

Sister Gundersen, Sister Rigbee, and Hermana Madsen enjoying the chicken, rolls and grapes!

Here comes the cookies, this was Sister Rigbee and Hna Madsen showing their District Leader that they do indeed eat "healthy" hince the grapes, but I guess Sis. Madsen didn't get the memo!

Sister Ayala drinking her favorite Life Water, she tends to hide from me when I have the camera out, I can't figure out why as of yet...

So, this is what happens when you open a water bottle with one hand an armpit, it comes flying out with force and soaks your shirt. Good times but yet rather chilly!

This is how it went I said "Sister Rigbee will you do me a favor and put two grapes up your nose?" She responds with, "My nose is not big enough." I said "oh yes it is, it will stretch!" She turned around and claims to "have stage freight", but this was the end result, and I am totally going to print this off and send it as a postcard through the mission office so they see what kind of fun we have been having out here!

HAHA, everyone has a little capt'n in them! What makes me laugh is Sister Rigbee totally understood what I was making them do this for, and Sister Gundersen being a sheltered Utard had no idea, so I had to explain after much convincing to get the to do this!

She is the cookie monster!

No comments: